Lisa was recently interviewed by Marc Mawhinney, Creator & Host of Natural Born Coaches in Nov. 2015.
If you want to hear Lisa became a coach, her biggest obstacle, how she gets new clients, her best coaching resources, her most impactful books and her new current coaching project then Click Here.
BECOMING A COACH
• Lisa left her President & CEO position with Radi Medical Systems, Inc. to fulfill a bigger dream and passion. She wanted to have a child. After a very difficult pregnancy, realized she wanted to fulfill the dream with her son as well as helping other medical device professionals by using her education and experiences at all levels to coach them.
• The client wanting to be coached (it’s not enough for the employer just to sign the employee up & pay for it. The clients has to have the want and desire to do the work and embrace the coaching process.)
GETTING NEW COACHING CLIENTS
• Lisa gets her new clients from client referrals and speaking engagements.
BEST COACHING RESOURCES
MOST IMPACTFUL BOOKs
• Taking Flight-Marrick Rosenberg & Daniel Silvert
• Triggers- Marshall Goldsmith (anything Marshall write is worth reading)
CURRENT COACHING PROJECT
• Transition group for professionals that want to get into the Medical Device Industry or that want to Transfer companies and or positions within the industry. Facts, figures, support and introductions.