It gives me great pleasure to announce that my book, Motivation Now! is now available on Amazon.
- Please check out this book and please share this information with your friends and family. Please post it on your favorite social media site. Access the book on Amazon (Direct Link Here) or visit my website for more information and a preview of the first chapter.
- Today only (Wednesday, September 13th), as a special courtesy to people on this list, you can download the Kindle version for FREE. (The paperback version is also available on Amazon.)
- Here are what people are saying about Motivation Now!
“Lisa Sasso’s Motivation Now! is a wonderful and uplifting book that you will love to read for the inspiring messages and the engaging tools!” —Marshall Goldsmith, #1 Influential Leadership Thinker and #1 Executive Coach in the World according to Thinkers50. New York Times Best Selling Author of Triggers, MOJO and What Got you Here Won’t Get You There
“Motivation Now! Is monthly motivation and reflections on what matters and what keeps us going when we need it most. We all need the reminder and Lisa does a great job walking us through our year with her insights. She made it personal and practical.” —Darren LaCroix, CSP, World Champion Speaker
- If you have already written a review, thank you. Please post it! If not, I would greatly appreciate your review once you have read Motivation Now! Inspirational Messages That Will Keep You Motivated All Year.
- Today is MDG’s Season Opener at Regis College. I will have copies of my book available for purchase and I will be signing Motivation Now! at a table in the foyer.
- My book has already had a positive impact on many and I want it to touch many more.
- This book isn’t about making money, this book is about giving back. I plan to donate 50% of the proceeds to charity.
Finally, I just wanted to say thank you to all that are taking part in this book’s launch or who are ordering copies of my book. I greatly appreciate it!
Lisa Sasso, Executive Coach & Motivational Speaker
www.MedDevCoach.com (781) 872-1045