Lisa is delighted to talk to the Female Entrepreneur Club and give her Follow Your Heart speech. Focusing on her being a serial entrepreneur from a young age of 10 to running a start-up Medical Device company that grew from inception to $28M with profitability. She is still an entrepreneur today with her own Executive coaching company. At Osteria Nino, 19 3rd Ave, Burlington, MA 6:30-8:30.
Massachusetts Bio-Pharma Networking Group. First Panel Discussion:
Accelerate our Career Through Personal Branding Within The Life Sciences
• Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2016
• Time: 6:00pm-9:00pm (Agenda below)
• Place: Central Bistro, 34 Summer St, Boston
• To Register via EventBrite, Click Here
Are you an industry executive looking to accelerate your career growth by refining your personal brand?
- returning from a career hiatus?
- attempting to negotiate a more flexible work schedule?
- looking to grow in your existing organization or beyond?
This event is your opportunity to gain insights from industry experts in an informative and relaxed social setting. By attending this event, participants will gain insight on:
- Developing effective networking techniques in order to uncover desired career opportunities within or beyond your organization
- Packaging your achievements and positioning your value within your current organization to gain access to C-suite
- For HR executives: approaches for retaining and attracting talent through mentorship and intern programs
- For recruiters looking to build their relationship with industry HR and Talent Recruitment executives: best strategies for building relationships to assist organizations in accomplishing their recruiting goals
Join us for an interactive panel discussion with leading experts to learn about the skill sets in demand for scientists, managers, and executive leaders in Life Sciences. The panelists will share personal views on their career development and reflect on their professional experience in hiring, retaining, developing, and advancing leaders within Life Sciences. Come network with other movers and shakers and be inspired.
Alexis Kuchins, Vice President, Life Sciences Business Development, FULD + COMPANY
- Kate Hoepfner-Karle, Organization, Talent and Culture Executive for the Medtronic/Covidien integration
- Carol Fishman Cohen, CEO of iRelaunch
- Lisa Sasso, President & Executive Coach of Medical Development Partners, LLC
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM Registration and networking
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM Panel discussion Q&A
- 8:00 – 8:15 PM Closing remarks
- 8:15 – 9:00 PM Networking
34 Summer Street (Entrance)
Boston, MA 02110