Massachusetts Bio-Pharma Networking Group. First Panel Discussion:
Accelerate our Career Through Personal Branding Within The Life Sciences
• Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2016
• Time: 6:00pm-9:00pm (Agenda below)
• Place: Central Bistro, 34 Summer St, Boston
• To Register via EventBrite, Click Here
Are you an industry executive looking to accelerate your career growth by refining your personal brand?
- returning from a career hiatus?
- attempting to negotiate a more flexible work schedule?
- looking to grow in your existing organization or beyond?
This event is your opportunity to gain insights from industry experts in an informative and relaxed social setting. By attending this event, participants will gain insight on:
- Developing effective networking techniques in order to uncover desired career opportunities within or beyond your organization
- Packaging your achievements and positioning your value within your current organization to gain access to C-suite
- For HR executives: approaches for retaining and attracting talent through mentorship and intern programs
- For recruiters looking to build their relationship with industry HR and Talent Recruitment executives: best strategies for building relationships to assist organizations in accomplishing their recruiting goals
Join us for an interactive panel discussion with leading experts to learn about the skill sets in demand for scientists, managers, and executive leaders in Life Sciences. The panelists will share personal views on their career development and reflect on their professional experience in hiring, retaining, developing, and advancing leaders within Life Sciences. Come network with other movers and shakers and be inspired.
Alexis Kuchins, Vice President, Life Sciences Business Development, FULD + COMPANY
- Kate Hoepfner-Karle, Organization, Talent and Culture Executive for the Medtronic/Covidien integration
- Carol Fishman Cohen, CEO of iRelaunch
- Lisa Sasso, President & Executive Coach of Medical Development Partners, LLC
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM Registration and networking
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM Panel discussion Q&A
- 8:00 – 8:15 PM Closing remarks
- 8:15 – 9:00 PM Networking
34 Summer Street (Entrance)
Boston, MA 02110
|Date||January 20th, 2016|
1601 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA 02451
Complimentary workshop Set Your Personal & Professional Goals for 2016
This is the one program that I do annually, where everyone is welcome! (For several years, it has been a webinar. This year I decided to hold the program as a workshop which will also give attendees the opportunity for networking.)
For this workshop you do not have to be a Medical Device Professional, all are welcome. The objective of the workshop is to start everyone off right with appropriate goals for the year. Also, please encourage your friends & colleagues to come as well so everyone can be on the same page about what it takes to be successful by Learning how to Set your Personal & Professional Goals for 2016. Click here if you want to more info. or to hold your spot.
There is no charge for attending the workshop, this is my gift to you. However, I am asking that you make a nominal donation to one of my favorite charities. I am making a donation for any of my current clients who attend. I will have donation envelopes available for the American Heart Association, Children’s Hospital and the Little Hearts Organization. It is about starting the year in Gratitude.
I hope that you join me to start 2016 off right. Giving is not only a December activity, we can all make contributions (gifts) throughout the year. Together we can make the world a better place. Click here to send me an email and reserve your spot for this workshop.
Please leave your name and email and any other comments on what you want to get out of it. You will be added to the Goal Setting list (people that are planning on attending the event). It also helps me plan for an approximate count for snacks, set-up and your personal needs.
You can still decide on Jan 20th to join the workshop and certainly attend.
I look forward to spending the evening with you on Wednesday, Jan. 20th. You will leave with some tangible goals and a mini-road map for going forward in 2016. There will also be a
FREE drawing for people in attendance at 8:00 pm.
6:30-7:00 pm Networking
7:00-8:00 pm Goal Setting Workshop
8:00-8:30 pm Networking
January 20th, 6:30-8:30 pm a Complimentary Workshop at Constant Contact in Waltham.
I hope to see you there. I can help you put some Personal & Professional goals in place for you in 2016 to make it your Best Year Ever!